Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What made me laugh today

Sometimes someone sends you a weblink and it's kinda, sorta funny. Or gross, or stupid or whatever. But this, compliments of my deah friend Brenda from Mahblehead, is the sh*t. Put your beverages down people. I don't want to be responsible for anyone spewing Diet Coke out their nose.

15 Minute Lunch: Strap in, shut up and hold on. We're going back.

Johnny Virgil, how is it possible I did not know of the existence of your blog? Your writing is EXACTLY what this post-cancer treatment chick needs!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked it. Isnt his writing fabulous, god hes even funnier than me. The horror!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I laughed out loud for ten minutes.

Thanks for sharing.

Koo

Anonymous said...

I actually knew a couple people that wore some of that stuff! Very very scary.

Brenda, I don't know if I'd say he's funnier... a tie maybe?

XOXO
Kelly

kai said...

I'm old enough to remember those "styles"...and so grateful that I made my own clothes back then! The funny thing is, when people dressed like the ones where he says "how to get your ass kicked...", those were actually considered to be very cool. Ick, ick, ick. I hated them then and now they're even worse. I can't wait to see a future installment of a 1980's catalog...the only decade worse than the 70's.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, and this one:
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2007/09/advice-for-batman-avoid-camping-with.html

laughed until I cried.

so many thanks, because i needed that more than you know....

Anonymous said...

Oh - the link didn't seem to work, but it's the one about batman and catwoman.

Johnny Virgil said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I'm glad I could bring you a small bit of joy.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that!

Anonymous said...

luck resonate convenient venus interrupt stipends peptides courtesy attack permits fontp
lolikneri havaqatsu