Monday, April 30, 2007

A Vacation

We all need vacations from time to time. Vacations provide an opportunity to escape our everyday lives, and to rest and recharge our life-batteries.

I am going on vacation tomorrow and this is where I am going:

V E R A N A

Doesn't it look amazing? I have packed 5 books, a big art journal, many colored pencils, and very little else. I don't plan on doing much of anything. Unless I really, really want to.

When I come back I will think about cancer again. I found out today that I will be having chemo before radiation, so I suppose that surgery to put in a port will be the next step, followed by what freaks me out the most: the beginning of chemo. Still no exact start date... but there's plenty of time to think about it next week.

After my vacation.

2 comments:

kai said...

I'm so jealous! You deserve this trip...but I'm STILL jealous! :-)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO! Have a good time! Soak up all that sunshine!