Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Better Day

Today was better than any day so far.

Last night I ate dinner. That might not sound like much, but after days of just bites of white food, it was exciting. Pam my fabulous chef neighbor brought me excellent chicken and couscous and sauteed swiss chard and amazingly, my appetite was back just in time.

Today I stayed at work all day. I didn't think I would, but I did. I'm slow, but that's okay. I even took a little walk at lunch time. I ate 3 good meals today. Yeah!

My stomach feels really sore, like it has been through a lot, and I'm wondering if this is just how it is. I'm a little nervous about taking my Ativan because I had bizarre hallucinations within a half hour of going to sleep last night, but I'm going to try it again anyway. Maybe it was the Compazine, which I haven't taken today.

Tomorrow's going to be an even better day. I can feel it.

No comments: