Friday, June 1, 2007

Chemo 2 and other stuff

Just a quickie here - chemo 2 went just fine and I feel pretty good. Tomorrow and Sunday will be my napping days. Went for a walk today, got my Neulasta shot and had a short nap. All in all pretty good. Got some new drugs that help a lot with appetite so that will also help in the long run. I won't be so weak if I can eat well every day.

The very short hair I have left is pulling out easier and easier but I'm leaving it alone so I don't get bald spots until they're inevitable! Then I think it will be time for a full shave. I've not worn anything on my head out in public so far and I kind of really like how the buzz cut looks, all things considered! I also really like the fact that I'm so photosensitive that it only takes me 5 minutes to be tan! Really, what more can a girl ask for than happy hair and a suntan, neither of which take any time whatsoever to maintain??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous! Just hope I look this good bald! Hope you're feeling great today.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie

Hope you had a nice weekend (yeah, chemo and its aftereffects are so much fucking fun huh?) Well, hope you got some rest and some good reading and mindless TV watching. hey maybe you should carve a shape or some initials into your new do, before its all gone? That'll get the heads a turning at Target. Stay cool my friend, love ya lots

Unknown said...

Hey LAM!

How are you feeling today? I hope this last round of chemo went as well as the other one. I saw JJ's comment on your myspace default pic. He is just the bestest!

Love you!