Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Summer is Over

Here we are. First day of school. 5th and 7th grade.

These are a couple of resilient kids who are learning more about patience than most. Having a mom who spends nearly every waking moment laying down is tough on kids. Heck, having a mom who's bald is tough. The last thing any kid wants is to be different...

We had a few rough patches this summer but we've come through it. I'm proud of them. I think we're all glad the summer is over. It's been a tough one.

Kids, I love you. You are truly amazing!

2 comments:

kai said...

Two incredibly beautiful kids...inside and out!!
Well of course...they're just like their mum!

Unknown said...

Yes they are beautiful! They look so happy. I can't believe that they are in 5th and 7th grade!! I hope today was a better day for you.

BTW, did you get my airfare e-mail?

Love ya!