Friday, August 3, 2007

And Now, a Break...

...from our regularly scheduled programming.

It's time for this blog to lighten up a little bit. I thought I would share a little something that has made me happy for nearly 20 years now:


If you're using Firefox, you'll need to click here for a YouTube version. 'Cuz I don't want to leave ANYONE out:

Bad Medicine

Oh the big hair and flashing smile. The driving beat and meaningless lyrics. This was the video that introduced me to the loveliness that is Jon Bon Jovi. The music is fine and all, but DAMN, the man does know how to smile.


Doesn't that somehow make everything better?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I can smell the perm solution wafting throughout.

kai said...

Oh, no...this guy is GOOD medicine! You're right, what a smile! But he's also a really great guy...family man, philanthropist, etc. Did you know he built an entire neighborhood of homes in Louisiana after Katrina and restored a poverty-stricken neighborhood in Philly? I know that area of Philly and what he did was incredible. Thanks for the "flashback".

Hope you're doing well...I miss you!

ND said...

"Doesn't that somehow make everything better?"

It certainly does help. :-)

Cath B said...

And you too could own your own Bon Jovi Action Figure.

http://www.amazingtoyz.com/bon.html

That man is so yummy.