Monday, August 27, 2007

Final Recuperation

This is my last chemo recovery! Yeah!

It's slow. Five days out and there's still an amazing amount of bone and joint pain. I was very weak to start with so I'm not upright much, or for long, but from here on out it is just recovery recovery recovery. No more chemical poisoning.

Yes I know I still have radiation, and I know it won't be all easy, but it will be easier than this.

This is my last climb out of the chemo abyss. And I am happy about that.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'm so happy to hear that you're on the way back up with your recuperation! Yeah!!! I was a bit scared to think that Brenda might have to call and sing to you, LOL!

Enjoy the sunshine streaming through your windows and know that you're being thought about all the way from over in Milwaukie!