Monday, August 13, 2007

Okay but

OW!

Bone pain BAD! Joint pain BAD! I hurt EVERYWHERE!

It makes me want to spew profanities and throw things. However, I will continue to concentrate on the fact that this is temporary. I will. In a week or so I will be able to stop taking pain pills and I will feel better. In time to do this again, but FOR THE LAST TIME!

The beach was lovely. Beautiful house, comfy couches, great view. I tried really hard not to be frustrated by my inability to get out and enjoy. Good enough for now to lay there and read and enjoy my parents' company.

Off to take more ibuprofen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you LeeAnne you're almost done. Hopefully I will sail through just like you did. I feel pretty lucky that I have had a RELATIVELY easy time of it. But you are doing great and will soon have this all behind you and be off to live your marvelous life. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie - yep, the pain sucks big time. so sorry you're hurting. i am most unfortunately with ya on that one. this last taxol was my very last one - yippee!! - but one small warning - it's anticlimatic b/c i'm so ready to celebrate but YEOUCHHEE. someone hit the fast forward button please!

we can do it, one day at a time - this will pass, it will it will it will....